Subject: RE: grass valley posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:11:42 -0800

Mike, let me check with the regional.  Is there any way you can let me know
which stores/addresses caused all the problems?  The person who dealt with
this before is on maternity leave.  I'm trying to figure out a correction
for this.

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:19 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: grass valley posters

The order was sent back out on December 18th when you sent me the "Suite F".
I added the suite to the package myself.  It was sent US mail.  Do they get
mail at the address you gave me or is that their physical address?

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:35 PM

Subject: grass valley posters

Hey Mike,

My regional at the Grass Valley store has not seen the posters yet?  Can you
let me know if there is an additional problem with their delivery?  

Thanks,

Debbie