Subject: RE: grass valley posters #422101
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:16:51 -0800

Hi Mike,

Here is the corrected address.  I didn't give you the suite #.  Sorry about
that.  Thank you again for all of your help.

Debbie

151 W. McKnight Way, Suite F, Grass Valley CA 95949

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:32 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: grass valley posters #422101

Hi Debbie.

The posters were sent out on December 6th or 7th.  Strangely enough, they
were returned to us yesterday "No such Number".  We sent it to the following
address:

JASON BROWN
PARROT CELLULAR #19 
151 W. MCKNIGHT WAY GRASS VALLEY, CA 95949

Is this incorrect?  It looks correct at least as far as what was provided.
Let me know if this needs to go to a different address.  However, the
payment did post for this one order.  How are in deciding what to do with
your other locations?  Let me know if I can answer any questions you might
have.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:41 PM

Subject: grass valley posters #422101

Hello Mike,

I was just wanting to follow up on the grass valley posters for our new
store.  I confirmed with our corporate office that the check was sent out on
December 1, 2007.  Please let me know the status of the posters.

Thank you, 

Debbie