Subject: RE: Parrot Cellular #38616418
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:41:50 -0800

Hi Mike,

Thank you for responding so quickly.  I need to get a total cost, including
shipping for a set of federal and state for our Grass Valley store.  I am
still working on the other issues.  Just to clarify some information:  The
free update service cover the calendar year 2007?  I couldn't locate much
written contract information here.  If you have specifics regarding our
account, could you fax them to me at (831)661-4004.  Thank you.  Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:49 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: Parrot Cellular #38616418

Hello Debbie.

It is nice to meet you.  I will be able to help you get your locations
up-to-date.  Your new location would need a complete set of posters (both
State and Federal).  Would you want to order these separate from your bulk
order for your other locations?  You are correct in that there are minimum
wage increases at both the State and Federal levels.  Julia and I have
already taken care of the updates for 2007 so your current locations with
2007 posters will be fine until January 1st for the state and July 24th for
the Federal.  However you are probably going to want complete sets since it
is more expensive to order them separately. We are currently taking orders
for the 2008 posters.  If necessary I can get you a pricing quote once we
can verify how many sets you will need in total.  Let me know how you would
prefer to proceed.  I look forward to speaking with you again.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

LLPS 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 6:07 PM

Subject: Parrot Cellular #38616418

Hello Mike,

My name is Debbie Downing and I have taken over for Julia Pursley, here at
Parrot Cellular, while she is on maternity leave.  I wanted to make contact
because we have a new store opening in Grass Valley and will need some
posters.  Also, I wanted to verify the free update service with you.  I show
the invoice date as January 26, 2007.  There is a wage increase coming up
January 2008.  Please let me know the status of this action.  Thank you for
your help.

Sincerely,

Debbie Downing

Parrot Cellular

(831) 661-4000