Subject: RE: Dublin Posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:59:59 -0700

Hi Mike, do you have a tracking number for this one.  Apparently it hasn't
arrived in Dublin yet.  Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:41 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: Dublin Posters

I corrected to the given address.  Also, it will sent UPS ground so we can
track it if necessary.

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 6:14 PM

Subject: Dublin Posters

Hi Mike,

I need replacement posters for Corporate #10, Dublin.  They have not
received their set.  The posters were addressed incorrectly and should have
been returned.  The correct address is:  11700 Dublin Blvd, Ste 220, Dublin
Ca. 94568  Attn:  Pat Van Ornum.

Thank you,

Debbie