Subject: RE: posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:56:37 -0700

I am working on it.  Will let you know what I find out.  Thank you again.
Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:35 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

I am not sure what to say.  According to our records and the weight of the
package, we sent out 2 csets of posters to that location.  Do they still
have the tube?  If the package was opened when they got it, we will need to
file a claim with UPS.  They may ask to inspect the package.  Can you call
them to confirm what they did get?  They should have received 4-CA state
posters (2-"1 of 2", 2-"2 of 2") and 2-federal posters.  Let me know what
you find out.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:58 AM

Subject: posters

Good Morning Mike,

This email Is concerning our one last missing set of posters.  According to
the Livermore store, they have only received one set of posters.  HELP!

Debbie