Subject: RE: July 24th posting changes
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:42:25 -0700

Mike,

I've been thinking that it might be easier to send more posters to fewer
locations.  Let me know what you think of that idea

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 8:42 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: July 24th posting changes

We will be able to ship out new Federal posters for your locations but we
did have problems with about 5 or 6 of the addresses in our system.  I am
attaching a file with all of the locations we have on file.  Can you check
each of these addresses and indicate on there if there are any changes and
send it back to me?  Maybe you could highlight or change the font color to
indicate the changed addresses.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:57 AM

Subject: July 24th posting changes

Good Morning Mike,

I'm checking in with you regarding the upcoming posting requirement changes.
Please let me know how this is going to work.  It looks like the effective
change date is July 24, 2008.

Thank you,

Debbie