Subject: RE: posters
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:22:38 -0700

Hi Mike,

I'm trying to get the contact name and number for you.  Probably won't be
until Monday.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:24 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: posters

Do you have a contact person and phone number for these folks?  I went ahead
and used your info. but I would like to change it to theirs if possible.
Can you also send me your fax number?

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:50 PM

Subject: posters

Hello Mike,

Hope all is well where you are..

I need to place an order for 2008 posters for a new store.  The store
address is:   

 Parrot Cellular #90 

 713 State Highway 49

Jackson, CA  95642

If you send me an invoice, I can get a check sent out to you.

 

On another note, I'm still having issues with a few stores not getting
posters.  I will follow up with an email addressing that issue.

Thanks,

Debbie