Subject: RE: dublin issue
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:21:55 -0700

The Dublin that was sent addressed to Pat Van Ornum was a corporate office.
Their address is 11700 Dublin Blvd, Ste 220, Dublin Ca. 94568  Attn:  Pat
Van Ornum.

This set is for Mike Aboushanab whose address is 4620 Tassajara Road, Suite
A, Dublin, CA  94568.  The posters were returned to you and we decided to
ship to the Livermore address.  Does this sound correct to you? 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 12:46 PM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: dublin issue

Wasn't this the pkg. we just reshipped?  If so, it was just delivered on
April 8th at 10:59 am and signed by Keller.  Hopefully that is helpful in
tracking this locations posters.  Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 11:42 AM

Subject: dublin issue

Hi Mike,

It looks like our Dublin #50 store is going to need a new set of posters.
No one can seem to find them or remember what happened.  Let me know if you
send a new invoice or how that works.  Also I have a telephone number for
Jackson #90.  The store number is

209-223-7050.  Thank you.  Debbie