Subject: RE: Posters for Grass Valley
From: "Deborah Downing" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:31:58 -0800

Mike,

Please bill to     Debbie Downing                                 Ship to:
Jason Brown

                        Parrot Cellular Inc.
Parrot Cellular #19

                        590 Division Street
151 W. McKnight Way

                        Campbell, CA  95008
Grass Valley, CA  95949

Please email invoice to me.  Thank you again.  Debbie

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 11:15 AM
To: Deborah Downing
Subject: Re: Posters for Grass Valley

Debbie,

I will have the order processed now that I have the address.  Did you want
the invoice sent to you or a different address?  The order will be sent out
right away once we get it processed.  Do you want me to just process the
order with the same shipping and billing address and just email the invoice
to you?  Let me know what you would prefer.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Deborah <mailto:[email-masked]>  Downing 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 1:25 PM

Subject: Posters for Grass Valley

Good Morning Mike,

This is Debbie from Parrot Cellular.  I need an invoice in order to request
a check in the amount of $49.75 be sent to the Lansing Office.  The 2008
posters for our Grass Valley office need to be sent to:

Parrot Cellular #19

Grass Valley

151 W. McKnight Way

Grass Valley, CA  95949

Please let me know how to proceed from here.  Debbie