Subject: RE: 2008 posters
From: "April Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:42:20 -0700

Thanks for the information. The company we order office supplies from
mentioned he could get posters for me. He quoted 39.50 State and fed
combined. And he would ship them to each of our offices free. 

I can't turn down that price

Thanks for all your help.

April 

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 3:49 PM
To: April Brown
Subject: Re: 2008 posters

Hello April.

Good to hear from you again.  I have just been swamped trying to get my
accounts processed.  You were on my list of clients to contact but you
beat me to it.  Anyhow, I would be happy to get you some pricing for
your locations.  I am still able to keep you at the 20% discount level.
This years pricing is pretty close to last years pricing with a slight
increase in the shipping pricing.  We have had increases each year from
both UPS and USPS and this year there will be another increase.  With
all that said, the following is your pricing:

Regular pricing is $59.50 for the first set and $52.50 for each
additional and shipping/handling is $7.75 for first and $5.75 for each
additional set ($67.25 and $58.25 including shipping).  What I am doing
is running all of your sets through at the add'l set price ($52.50) and
with a 20% discount which will bring you down to $42.00 per set and
shipping of $5.75 per location.  If we can send them all at once I can
probably get your shipping at a flat rate since it will be only 1
package.  (I think that is what I did with the last larger order you
placed).  

98 sets @ $42.00  = $4116.00

Shipping/handling  = $  200.00

Total with shipping = $4316.00  (about $44.04 per set)

Let me know which states and the quantity of each and how you would
prefer to proceed.  I will do my best to get things expedited asap so
that you can have everything for your locations for 2008.  

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

LLPS Operations Mgr.

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:47 PM

	Subject: 2008 posters

	Customer ID No.:  515373

	Hi Mike,

	I am looking to get my 2008 state and federal posters for my
company, can you please let me know the cost of the posters?

	I will need 98 state and federal posters.

	Thanks again,

	April

	April Brown
	Human Resources
	4192 S. Riverboat Rd.  
	Salt Lake City, Utah 84123
	T 801-263-5401
	F 801-264-2262
	E [email-masked]