Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007
From: "April Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:07:07 -0700

Hi mike do you have any idea when the back order posters will be
arriving?

Arizona, Nevada Missouri Colorado ohio

Thanks 

April

April Brown

Human Resources

4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

T  801-263-5401

F  801-264-2262

E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:21 PM
To: April Brown
Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

April,

You probalby told me that before.  No problem, I will update the
invoices to include your name.  You will get multiple invoices and
unfortunately they each will generate their own invoice number.
However, 1 payment can be submitted with all of the payment stubs.  We
do not require 1 check for each invoice.  I hope that isn't going to
cause you all problems.  If this is all ok, let me know if you would
like me to proceed with your order.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:19 PM

	Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007

	Holly Stevens no longer works with us so go ahead and make me
the contact person. Don't worry about the PO #. Just to clarify, I will
get multiple invoices but they all have the same invoice #?

	April

	April Brown

	Human Resources

	4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

	Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

	T  801-263-5401

	F  801-264-2262

	E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:10 AM
	To: April Brown
	Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

	April,

	I had Holly Stevens as the contact person.  Would you like me to
change this to your name?  Also, we will be sending everything in one
large box however, there will be multiple invoices for this order. We
can only fit 6 line items per page and one of those has to be the
discount.  So as it looks right now, you will probably get 9 separate
invoices for this order.  Is there a PO number you would like me to
reference on this order?  Also, there are 5 states that are back-ordered
(AZ, CO, MO, NV, OH) and these will all be sent out separately together
and all will be referenced on the same invoice.  Let me know how you
would like to proceed.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop -LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 4:05 PM

		Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007

		I have taken off the PR poster, and added a few others
there are now 74 posters needed both state and Federal. I have attached
the listing of what state and the # of posters. Let me know if you need
anything else.

		Thanks 

		April

		April Brown

		Human Resources

		4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

		Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

		T  801-263-5401

		F  801-264-2262

		E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:51 PM
		To: April Brown
		Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

		We do not currently have any postings for Puerto Rico.
They regulate things a little differently then the"main land".  I do
however believe they do have separate postings for the "state" (or maybe
more accurately, territory).  We could send them Federals.  sorry for
any inconvenience.

		Sincerely,

		Michael Bishop -LLPS

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 3:55 PM

			Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007

			One more question. We are opening a center in
Puerto Rico, which is a providence of the US but I am not sure if you
have posters for there. Let me know thanks.

			April

			April Brown

			Human Resources

			4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

			Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

			T  801-263-5401

			F  801-264-2262

			E  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

			
________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 1:47 PM
			To: April Brown
			Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

			Hello April.

			I am assuming you are needing these posters sent
to your one location.  Our shipping pricing was increased Oct. 1st this
year but if we are shipping everything to your one location I can bypass
many of the shipping charges.  I also can get you bumped to a 20%
discount level if you are ordering all these together.  You were at the
15% discount level last year.  The federal posters did have some changes
on them that you would not currently have.  With the pricing you are at,
I am including them as the pricing works out to be the same without the
federals as with.  So, the following will be for 72 complete sets (State
and Federals) with discounts included.

			Cost of Posters (72 csets @ $49.50) = $3564.00

			20% off cost of posters                     =
($712.80)

			Shipping ($7.75+$5.75 add'l)             = $
416.00

			1 - location shipping discount            =
($316.00)

			_________________________________________

			Total with discounts                       =
$2951.20

			Total savings            =  $1028.80

			Let me know how you would like to proceed.  If
you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

			Thanks,

			Michael Bishop -LLPS

			877-321-4144 Ext. 218

				----- Original Message ----- 

				From: April Brown
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

				To: [email-masked] 

				Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:57 PM

				Subject: State and Federal Posters for
2007

				Customer ID No.:  515373

				Hi Mike,

				I am looking to get my 2007 state and
federal posters for my company, can you please let me know the cost of
the posters and if the federal posters have changed since 2006.

				I need 72 state and federal posters.

				Thanks,

				April

				April Brown

				Human Resources

				4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

				Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

				T  801-263-5401

				F  801-264-2262

				E  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>