Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007
From: "April Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:19:53 -0700

Holly Stevens no longer works with us so go ahead and make me the
contact person. Don't worry about the PO #. Just to clarify, I will get
multiple invoices but they all have the same invoice #?

April

April Brown

Human Resources

4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

T  801-263-5401

F  801-264-2262

E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:10 AM
To: April Brown
Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

April,

I had Holly Stevens as the contact person.  Would you like me to change
this to your name?  Also, we will be sending everything in one large box
however, there will be multiple invoices for this order. We can only fit
6 line items per page and one of those has to be the discount.  So as it
looks right now, you will probably get 9 separate invoices for this
order.  Is there a PO number you would like me to reference on this
order?  Also, there are 5 states that are back-ordered (AZ, CO, MO, NV,
OH) and these will all be sent out separately together and all will be
referenced on the same invoice.  Let me know how you would like to
proceed.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 4:05 PM

	Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007

	I have taken off the PR poster, and added a few others there are
now 74 posters needed both state and Federal. I have attached the
listing of what state and the # of posters. Let me know if you need
anything else.

	Thanks 

	April

	April Brown

	Human Resources

	4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

	Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

	T  801-263-5401

	F  801-264-2262

	E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:51 PM
	To: April Brown
	Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

	We do not currently have any postings for Puerto Rico.  They
regulate things a little differently then the"main land".  I do however
believe they do have separate postings for the "state" (or maybe more
accurately, territory).  We could send them Federals.  sorry for any
inconvenience.

	Sincerely,

	Michael Bishop -LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 3:55 PM

		Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007

		One more question. We are opening a center in Puerto
Rico, which is a providence of the US but I am not sure if you have
posters for there. Let me know thanks.

		April

		April Brown

		Human Resources

		4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

		Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

		T  801-263-5401

		F  801-264-2262

		E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 1:47 PM
		To: April Brown
		Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

		Hello April.

		I am assuming you are needing these posters sent to your
one location.  Our shipping pricing was increased Oct. 1st this year but
if we are shipping everything to your one location I can bypass many of
the shipping charges.  I also can get you bumped to a 20% discount level
if you are ordering all these together.  You were at the 15% discount
level last year.  The federal posters did have some changes on them that
you would not currently have.  With the pricing you are at, I am
including them as the pricing works out to be the same without the
federals as with.  So, the following will be for 72 complete sets (State
and Federals) with discounts included.

		Cost of Posters (72 csets @ $49.50) = $3564.00

		20% off cost of posters                     = ($712.80)

		Shipping ($7.75+$5.75 add'l)             = $ 416.00

		1 - location shipping discount            = ($316.00)

		_________________________________________

		Total with discounts                       = $2951.20

		Total savings            =  $1028.80

		Let me know how you would like to proceed.  If you have
any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

		Thanks,

		Michael Bishop -LLPS

		877-321-4144 Ext. 218

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: [email-masked] 

			Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:57 PM

			Subject: State and Federal Posters for 2007

			Customer ID No.:  515373

			Hi Mike,

			I am looking to get my 2007 state and federal
posters for my company, can you please let me know the cost of the
posters and if the federal posters have changed since 2006.

			I need 72 state and federal posters.

			Thanks,

			April

			April Brown

			Human Resources

			4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

			Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

			T  801-263-5401

			F  801-264-2262

			E  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>