Subject: RE: State and Federal Posters for 2007
From: "April Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:55:35 -0700

One more question. We are opening a center in Puerto Rico, which is a
providence of the US but I am not sure if you have posters for there.
Let me know thanks.

April

April Brown

Human Resources

4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

T  801-263-5401

F  801-264-2262

E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 1:47 PM
To: April Brown
Subject: Re: State and Federal Posters for 2007

Hello April.

I am assuming you are needing these posters sent to your one location.
Our shipping pricing was increased Oct. 1st this year but if we are
shipping everything to your one location I can bypass many of the
shipping charges.  I also can get you bumped to a 20% discount level if
you are ordering all these together.  You were at the 15% discount level
last year.  The federal posters did have some changes on them that you
would not currently have.  With the pricing you are at, I am including
them as the pricing works out to be the same without the federals as
with.  So, the following will be for 72 complete sets (State and
Federals) with discounts included.

Cost of Posters (72 csets @ $49.50) = $3564.00

20% off cost of posters                     = ($712.80)

Shipping ($7.75+$5.75 add'l)             = $ 416.00

1 - location shipping discount            = ($316.00)

_________________________________________

Total with discounts                       = $2951.20

Total savings            =  $1028.80

Let me know how you would like to proceed.  If you have any questions
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Michael Bishop -LLPS

877-321-4144 Ext. 218

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: April Brown <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 12:57 PM

	Subject: State and Federal Posters for 2007

	Customer ID No.:  515373

	Hi Mike,

	I am looking to get my 2007 state and federal posters for my
company, can you please let me know the cost of the posters and if the
federal posters have changed since 2006.

	I need 72 state and federal posters.

	Thanks,

	April

	April Brown

	Human Resources

	4393 S. Riverboat Rd. Ste 300

	Salt Lake City, Utah 84123

	T  801-263-5401

	F  801-264-2262

	E  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>