Subject: RE: 2011 Labor laws
From: "Kathie Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:40:52 -0500

Good afternoon Michael,

I actually need 5 English/Spanish complete sets of NY State/Federal posters.
Can use PO #KW0106 and send to my attention please at address below.

 

Thank you,

KATHIE WILLIAMS

IT / PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR

WHITE PLAINS LINEN

4 JOHN WALSH BLVD.

PEEKSKILL, NY  10566

(914) 502-1515

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 2011 Labor laws

Hi Cathy (Hopefully the correct spelling).

I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me earlier.  Our poster sets
run $59.50 for the first and $52.50 for each additional set plus shipping.
The total for 4 English & 4 Spanish complete sets of state/federal posters
including shipping is $475 which is what was paid back in 2008.  However, I
would like to offer an additional $10 off per set.  With the discount, that
would bring your total to $395.  If you would like to go ahead and place an
order, please call or email me.  We can also take care of the balance with a
credit card or check by phone.  Let me know how you would prefer to proceed.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144 Ext 355
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]