Subject: American Express
From: "Russell F Smith" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:26:53 -0400

August 2, 2006

Mr. Mike Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
422 Elmwood Rd Ste 14
Lansing, MI 489172698

RE: 3213152903

Dear Mike,
It was a pleasure speaking with you today.  As one of our most valued 
merchants, we are pleased to be able to offer you access to the Merchant 
Relationship Team to support your business needs and goals.  We are 
committed to helping you profit from our relationship and look forward to 
working with you and delivering additional value.  For your records, our 
contact information is below.

Thank you for accepting American Express® Cards!

Regards, 

Russell F. Smith
Merchant Relationship Specialist
American Express
[email-masked]

Merchant Relationship Team:
Clark Hanner
Deborah McNeill
Russell Smith

Phone:  1-888-279-1754
Fax:  1-800-750-9865

Hours:  9am ? 5pm EST Monday through Friday

For account maintenance and questions, you may also contact Customer: 
1-800-528-5200 or americanexpress.com/merchant

RSMITH

American Express made the following
 annotations on 08/02/06, 11:27:01
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
******************************************************************************

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le 08/02/06, 11:27:01

Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci. 
******************************************************************************
==============================================================================