Subject: Call Center Updates
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: managers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:10:45 -0400

*Inbound Sales Stats:*
August 15 - 19

Sales: $6649.63 + 250
Total: $6899.63
Hours: 73
SPH: * $94.52*

August 22 - 26

Sales: $3578.57 + 750
Total:  $4328.57
Hours: 116
SPH:   *$37.32*

*Inbound*
I have four people in Inbound ready to start the new season.  I would like
to have them staggered from 8:30am to 7:00pm. So it would be good if we
could have the phones available for inbound calls during those times. I
will be adding people as needed. I have no information about what is
mailing, how many pieces and when they will hit the mailboxes so I have no
way of knowing what our needs are in the inbound department. If someone
could communicate with me to let me know some details on the 2017 mailers
for LLPS and Corp that would be great.

*Outbound*
Outbound will be starting back up on Tuesday September 6. I have a dilemma
with staff. We have very few people returning for the new season. A lot of
people found new jobs before or during the layoff and will not be returning
so I am very short of people that are capable to help train new hires, work
in the inbound and closer departments. We will be watching the people
Access Point send to us to see if there are any good prospects for these
positions. As it is we only have 3 people that are trained and capable of
working in the closer section so we will definitely be short in that
department. We also have the situation with Rebecca. She has a full time
job with Two Men and a Truck and only works for us part time, so the rest
of us will be picking up the slack in helping train the new hires. We may
have to slow down the hiring if we do not have enough staff to help train
and cover the closer and inbound positions.

*Closer Commission*
As it is right now the front end reps and the closers receive 2.5%
commission on every paid sale. The inbound reps receive 3% per paid sale.
Joey and I have discussed bumping the closers up to 3% per paid sale. I
think they work very hard for their sales and they should be making the
same commission percentage as the inbound. If this isn't what we want to do
let me know but we are planning on moving in that direction.

*Performance Evaluations*
Per our meeting in July, I have created an Employee Performance Evaluation
form. I made it very broad so that it can be used in any department. I have
attached it here. If anyone thinks something should be revised, added or
removed please let me know.
I would like to use this form to evaluate employee performance on a
periodic basis so we can give raises or promotions when warranted. It would
also help us and the employee to know where they stand with the company. As
we discussed in our meeting I would like to consider bumping people up in
pay from time to time. It will help with employee retention and morale,
which I feel will make them work harder also. We have employees that have
worked for us for several years and are still making the $9/hour rate. In
the past we have just been bumping people up periodically on a case by case
basis and usually only when the employee asked.  I think it would be good
to have a more structured system in place which would include the
evaluation forms.

I have revised the Call Center Policies and Outbound Scripts. They are
attached. If anyone thinks there should be any revisions to these documents
please let me know.