Subject: Fwd: 7402 Westshire inspection follow-up
From: Ryan Dooley <[email-masked]>
To: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:04:31 -0500

Mike,

Nothing needs to be done on this email, just wanted to keep you in the loop
on the inspection regarding the fan.  Hopefully, we will be able to squash
it when Rob's uncle comes out.

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly Ozanich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: 7402 Westshire inspection follow-up
To: Karyn Hester <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ryan Dooley <[email-masked]>, Kelly Ozanich <[email-masked]>

 Hi Karyn,****

I  appreciate you contacting Mr. Gilreath regarding the cooling fan at
Mandatory Poster.****

** **

I think it is important that the manager for Mandatory Poster, Ryan Dooley,
is able to communicate with everyone involving this. He has a lot better
handle on what happened when the fan was originally installed and approved;
I have copied him on this email.****

** **

When you get back from vacation if you could either email or fax me the
contact card, that would be helpful. Could you also update me on who else
besides Blueline Investments needs to fill out one of these card?****

** **

Enjoy your break and have a Happy New Year ~****

** **

Thank you,****

Kelly Ozanich****

Cell #517-896-1227****

** **

Blueline Investments, LLC****

7402 Westshire Dr.****

Suite #130****

Lansing, MI  48917****

** **

** **

** **

*From:* Karyn Hester [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, December 23, 2011 10:49 AM
*To:* 'Kelly Ozanich'
*Subject:* RE: 7402 Westshire inspection follow-up****

** **

12-23-2011****

** **

Kelly,****

** **

Thank you for the phone message and e-mail.  I will contact Steve Gilreath
in our building department to follow-up with us on the vent fan issue at
Mandatory Poster Agency.  I look forward to seeing you again and finalizing
the inspections at 7402 Westshire.  I am on vacation the 27th  thru the
first of 2012.  I will get in touch with you after the 2nd so we can meet
and get this done.****

** **

Have a safe and happy holiday,****

** **

Capt. Karyn Hester  305****

Delta Twp. Fire Department****

811 N. Canal Rd.****

Delta Township, Michigan 48917****

(517) 321-6622 (w)****

(517) 719-6461 (c)****

** **

** **

** **

*From:* Kelly Ozanich [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:03 PM
*To:* Karyn Hester
*Cc:* 'Shawn OBrien'; [email-masked]; 'Kelly Ozanich'
*Subject:* RE: 7402 Westshire inspection follow-up****

** **

Hi Karyn,****

My email has been down the last few days, I just left a message on your
cell number.****

** **

I am having trouble finding the contact sheet you needed. Please email me a
blank copy and I will get it back to you asap.****

** **

What day would you like to look at doing the re-inspect for Westshire, as
mentioned I will be available on or after 1/2/12? ****

** **

Also need to discuss with you the fan in the data room for Mandatory Poster
Agency. They are disputing that since this fan was installed with a permit
and the current cooling system vented to meet the townships requirements it
should not have to be redone. They have contacted the township directly
involving this and left messages with the fire department. Is this item
still an issue on the annual inspection?****

** **

I think that does it for now, I’ll keep my eyes open for that contact
sheet, in the meantime have  great day!****

** **

Thank you,****

Kelly Ozanich****

Cell #517-896-1227****

** **

Blueline Investments, LLC****

7402 Westshire Dr.****

Suite #130****

Lansing, MI  48917****

** **

** **

*From:* Karyn Hester [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, December 16, 2011 7:26 PM
*To:* [email-masked]'
*Subject:* 7402 Westshire inspection follow-up****

** **

12-16-2011****

** **

Kelley,****

** **

Please contact me regarding finishing the follow-up inspections at 7402
Westshire.  ****

** **

Thank you,****

** **

** **

Capt. Karyn Hester  305****

Delta Twp. Fire Department****

811 N. Canal Rd.****

Delta Township, Michigan 48917****

(517) 321-6622 (w)****

(517) 719-6461 (c)****

** **

** **
 ------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1415 / Virus Database: 2108/4093 - Release Date: 12/20/11****
 ------------------------------

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1416 / Virus Database: 2109/4098 - Release Date: 12/23/11****