Subject: Fwd: Paul Fata
From: "Labor Law" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:10:15 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jasmine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Paul Fata
To: Labor Law <[email-masked]>

Hi Angela,

I'm looking back on her original enrollment form that we submitted and it
shows her name as Paula, so this must be a typo from Delta internally. I'll
give a call over to one of my contacts there right now, but while I'm
contacting them could I have you transfer the attached letter to your
letterhead and sign it. It's the letter that I should have gone ahead and
had you sign when I was there last. I think my guy will still help me out,
but it will help me out if they need me to update your account to show
Baroda Group versus the old agency name, Healthcare Solutions. I appreciate
it! I will get back with you as soon as I get off the phone with Delta.

Sincerely,

Jasmine
Account Representative
Baroda Group
 <517-323-3163>517-323-3163 / Fax <517-323-3426>517-323-3426
[email-masked]

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health
Information covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various
implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those
provisions. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
subject to appropriate sanction. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender via telephone at <517.323.3163>
517.323.3163 or by return email.

On 3/16/2011 3:37 PM, Labor Law wrote:

> Hello, Jasmine.
> I just left you a message regarding Paul Fata's Delta Dental insurance.
>  His last name is listed as Feta and his daughter Paula is listed as Paul.
>  She is trying to get approval to get some dental work done but this needs
> to be corrected.  When he talked to the dental office they told him that we
> needed to have you take care of it.
> Let me know if there is something Paul or I have to do.
> Thanks,
> Angela Edstrom
>