Subject: Fwd: FW: GN/JABRA REPAIR CENTER INFO
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:23:44 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jackie Suter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Subject: FW: GN/JABRA REPAIR CENTER INFO
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

 ** **

****

** **

** **

Return the defective GN / Jabra product with,****

Your return shipping information****

Your Phone Number & Name****

Ship By Traceable Carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL, Purolator or Postal with
Delivery Confirmation) to****

** **

GN Netcom AMS****

c/o UPS – SCS****

2216 OUTER LOOP RD: DD 121****

LOUISVILLE, KY  40219****

** **

Include a brief description of the problem.  Do not include any accessory
items; headband, cushion, ear hook, or cords.****

** **

If you have the receipt, include a ‘copy’ of the receipt (you keep the
original).  If the receipt is not available, send the unit without the
receipt.  Outside of warranty, US customers will be contacted by our repair
center for credit card information.****

** **

Be sure to keep your tracking info from your carrier, in case of loss.****

** **

Once received anticipate 3-5 days for the Repair Facility to ship back out
to you via UPS ground service.****

** **

** **

Product Support****

GN/Jabra****

866.697.8757****