Subject: Indeed job posting for Aerial
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: managers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 09:55:30 -0500

Here is the posting I made for Aerial.  Deanna and I spoke and we decided
we will be doing the interviewing over her at Outbound.  This is the
posting I made for it.  Let me know if there is anything you want me to
change.  I may need to know what we are willing to pay, since I may get
this questions during the interview process, at least maybe a ballpark
amount to give them.

Marketing CoordinatorLabor Law Poster Service 517-386-1875 – Lansing, MI

We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to become our
Marketing Coordinator.

In this role the chosen candidate will be responsible for:

- Designing and implementing social networking sites for the business.
- Implementing marketing programs and promotions.
- Working closely with the IT department in the design and execution of
direct mail marketing.
- Researching possible avenues of advertisement, including, but not limited
to, finding and calling news publications for advertisement.
- Developing promotions and marketing events based on company needs.

The chosen candidate will possess the following skills and experience:

- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to succeed.