Subject: Re: Meeting Notes 9.1.10 / Scripting Changes
From: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Angela Edstrom" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:02:05 -0400

For sure, I think a button on the labor law screen that says Law Changes,
that they can click on and will open a popup window with all the changes for
that state could work good.

Ryan, could I get a list of all the employees first and last name and last
four of their social security number that will be starting next Tuesday.  I
will then add them to the vicidial system and to the labor law system.

Thanks,
Joey

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Ryan Dooley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Attached is a copy of the meeting notes from 9.1.10 with Dave Brake and
> Rhonda Ames.  We need to make sure we are all on the same page when it comes
> to recorded calls.  It is important that everyone understands recordings
> will only be used for internal purposes and we are never to disclose to an
> outside party that we are recording / have recorded any calls.
>
> Mike is in the process of updating all changes to state laws.  Joey, would
> it be possible to have the screens reflect these changes via a screen pop or
> do you have any suggestions on how we can implement these into the system?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan
>
>
>