Subject: Fwd: Labor Law Poster Service Invoice - Attn: Kate
From: "Labor Law" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:29:28 -0500

Mike,

Do we have anything we are able to send this company?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Delaplain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Subject: RE: Labor Law Poster Service Invoice - Attn: Kate
To: Labor Law <[email-masked]>

 We will need a completed W-9 from your company, to get you set up in our
system for payment.  Please email it to me and we’ll hopefully get you all
set up and paid on this week’s check run.

Thank you,

*Kate Delaplain*

*JCI, Inc.*

*Accounts Payable*

*Ph (541) 988-9453*

*Fax (541) 736-1424*

[email-masked]***

*From:* Labor Law [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:15 PM
*To:* Kate Delaplain
*Subject:* Labor Law Poster Service Invoice - Attn: Kate

***********************************************************************

DISCLAIMER:

This transmission from Astec Industries or one of its subsidiaries is
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete and
destroy the original transmission and all copies. Our company accepts no
liability for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Please note that any
personal views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.