Subject: Re: Order confirmed or cancel?
From: "Labor Law" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:14:31 -0500

Hey Mike.

Sharron is gone for the day, but after listening to this sale, I would say
we should not send. She was okay through the entire sale, but states she
does not know if the company already has them.  Also, she gave us a 1 Hudson
St address, but we failed to capture city and zip.  I believe their
corporate office is located at that address.

Thank you.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Sharron,
> Still had not heard back with you on *Order #1184300*.  Please verify if
> it is good as is or needs to be canceled.  Please just note it and let me
> know how to proceed.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]
>