Subject: Re: Order #1187871
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:35:52 -0500

They do know that and we have covered several times. I covered today in a
meeting as well. They have all received their final warning. If you hear of
anymore issues, please let me know. Pink slips to follow. Thank you!
On Dec 14, 2010 11:53 AM, "Mike" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Ryan,
> Customer listed stated they never talked to anyone. They said they never
would have ordered because they use the free posters from the state of NY.
She said the secretary received a call but did not order and their name is
not listed on the order. Please speak to the rep and let them know they need
to at the very least, list the person they are speaking to on the phone
(ordered by).
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]