Subject: Re: Order #1190713 -Darrle Geter
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:40:58 -0500

Thanks for the laugh, hilarious!

Darryle and I sat down on Wednesday and I discussed this exact thing.  He
wants to be successful, but he gets overly excited which leads him to mumble
throughout.  I told him to slow down and take his time.  He got is first
check by phone yesterday as a result.  Still needs work, but he is
improving.

Thanks again!

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Ryan,
> I hadn't listened to this call before when I had sent the last email.
> After listening to it, I was thinking it would be good for Darrle to sit
> down with you and listen to it.  He needs to be coached.  He is fumbling and
> muttering his way through these calls.  Mostly these are just bad speaking
> habits he needs corrected.  He said the word "here" a total of 16 times
> after he started into the close.  It seems he is getting nervous which in
> turn causes him to speak in manner that is basically incomprehensible.  A
> new form of subliminal messaging.  He has to be clear, concise and confident
> and the customer has to know that an order is going down.  It's difficult to
> know what happened after this call went down.
> Check the link below for a new training video which is suitable for this
> situation.  The video isn't very clear but the audio is ok.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtXtWeATw4Y&feature=related
>
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]
>