Subject: Re: Order #1193803 canceled
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:55:00 -0500

Michelle initially talked to a lady by the name of Rose, who transferred her
on to Andrew.  Andrew (who told Michelle he was new) confirmed the order
with Michelle and everything should have been good to go.  He went as far as
to give us the corporate address and verify the number of locations they
had.  She confirmed the price and asked for a credit card.  He stated he was
not authorized to use a credit card, but stated he was authorized to okay
the invoice and requested we do send it.

It was probably one of the most solid sales we've had to date.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Ryan,
> Customer (listed on order) said he never spoke to anyone about ordering and
> was not aware of an order placed by anyone else.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]
>