Subject: Fwd: Labor Law Poster Service Price Quote
From: "Labor Law" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:33:29 -0400

Please see note below.

Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Payor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Labor Law Poster Service Price Quote
To: Labor Law <[email-masked]>

 Meia, good afternoon. It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today. To
confirm this is a proposal only and not a firm order. Before payment of the
invoice is sent it must first me approved by the President and controller,
both of whom are out of the office until the end of next week. Therefore do
not complete and ship the proposed order until I have received written
approval which you will be copied.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me at your convenience,
otherwise, I will be in touch with you regarding your proposal. Until then,

Respectfully Yours,

George Payor

Director, Franchise Administration

Precision Door Service

321.225.3500 x231

[email-masked]

www.precisiondoor.net

 ------------------------------

*From:* Labor Law [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, November 05, 2010 11:46 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Labor Law Poster Service Price Quote

George,

Thank you for your order today.  I've attached a price quote for your
review.  Due to the way our system is set up, there will be four invoices
sent for your total order and we do ask for payment upon receipt.

Please look for your posters to arrive in the next 7 - 10 business days.

Thank you,

Meia Bator

LLPS

877-321-4144