Subject: Re: Order #1217376
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:13:07 -0500

We've already talked to Demarcus this morning.  There are more issues than
metioned below on this account.  At no point did he verify where the offices
were, so Jen is planning to call them today to correct.  There was mention
of a 2nd address, but later in the call we established the posters could go
to the same address and he would get it to the proper manager.

I've never heard that the floor could not use an alias. I have several
people using them.  What's the issue with them using an alias?

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Ryan,
> You had notes on this order so it is on its way to the customer.  However,
> there are a couple of things that could be a problem.  I am hoping to fix it
> but the address recorded for shipping is wrong.  The rep actually has 2
> addresses on the address line.  Not sure why the shipping guys didn't catch
> that before it went out but they didn't.  The customer wanted 1 of the sets
> to go to an additional location.  Not sure if the rep understands that a
> second order would need to be placed to accomplish that.  I left the order
> as is so you could see how they put it in.  Probably the best thing to do is
> let the 13 sets go to the 750 address and just wipe out the other address.
> That is what I am planning to do with UPS.  It costs us $10 to correct an
> address but I think it is worth not taking the risk of them recording it as
> a bad address and returning it to us.  If you could edit it after showing
> the rep that would be helpful.  Also, it could pose a problem with the
> confusion about them ordering from us before.  Hopefully he is too busy to
> notice and they just keep the posters and pay.  The only other issue is the
> rep using a fictitious name.  We've talked about this before and agreed that
> the reps need to use their names only.  It's gotta be done right all the way
> through.  Please address the issues with the rep so we can get it corrected
> for future orders.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]
>