Subject: Re: Order #1201346
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:17:12 -0500

Thank you.

Sharron brought this one to my attention last night. Danny was suspended for
a week for this as well as hanging up on customers without pitching them.
They all know better and this was not an honest mistake on his part.

We have a pretty good paper trail on everyone and I plan to spend next week
reviewing files.  Some folks have been here for a while and are still making
the same mistakes.   It's failure to follow simple instruction at times and
coaching issues in others. The reviews will help me see how both the reps
and supes are doing.  We're definitely getting better, but it's going to
take time.

Unfortunately, some will learn the hard way.
On Dec 22, 2010 10:54 AM, "Mike" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Ryan,
> In this order, at best, it's a weird call. First, for some reason, Daniel
Davis is identifying himself as Nick O'Byrne. I am not certain why this
would occur. Unless the rep is planning on some sort of sabotage and/or they
think of their job as some kind of prank or joke. Not acceptable!
> Next, the contact person was obviously not anyone who is authorized since
they were not sure what was going on and they were "just the new guy." When
cost was mentioned, Gary asked if the owner would know that (price). Rep
responded, "yes, this is the compliancy". Not sure what that means. I am
good with the way the price was mentioned and credit card ask. He just
didn't really allow the customer to accept the sale once he asked.
> The manager I spoke to said they do not have 6 locations they are
responsible for. The owner has this location only. However, this was not
really clarified in the call by either party.
> A lot of the problem with this call was that there wasn't really any true
communication made. Some of that is a language barrier and a lack of
understanding what was being presented. My only suggestion would be that the
rep not rush these through but rather spend the time needed to solidify the
sale.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]