Subject: 2012 Calling Campaign
From: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>, "Angela Fata" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:42:28 -0400

Joey,

Please add the following dispositions for the start of any and all 2012
campaigns we will be testing or rolling out.  The first one is scheduled to
start on the 6th of June.

These are all finalized dispositions and will replace the generic PPAC dispo
we currently have.

Posters Provided by Personnel Concepts
Posters Provided by GNeil
Posters Provided by Payroll / Internal Service
Posters Provided by Other Misc Company / Unsure
Posters Obtained Free online

Could you also add a non-finalized disposition for phone issue / system
issue - this would be for calls that get dropped by vicidial and such?  This
dispo will help generate enough examples that hopefully we'll be able to
isolate and resolve all phone issues.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

Thank you!