Subject: VeriSign - ACH Contract for Labor Law
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:08:53 -0700

Hi Labor,   
 
Please sign and fax the entire ACH contract and Debit Authorization Form
to my attention at 303-395-2805 or email it if possible. Please let me
know if you have any questions or need any clarification on any of this.
 
Thanks for your help!

Jay

Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

Territory Manager

VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal Business

Direct:   408-967-5853

Fax:       303-395-2805

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.verisign.com/payments <blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

 

* VeriSign Payment Services, including PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro, was
recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with PayPal's suite
of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's most
comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services are no
longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.