Subject: PayPal Website Payments Pro Application (KMM3296113I96L0KM) :ppk1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:08:03 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for your interest in Website Payments Pro and/or Virtual 
Terminal. 

We received your fax of Merchant Processing Statement for May 2007. We 
did not receive any other months. Please supply the other two months of 
Merchant Processing Statements in their entirety.

Please fax the following documents to verify your credit processing 
history:

1.  Tow additional  monthly Merchant Processing Statements, provided by 
your credit card processor.  Processor statements should show a summary 
of transactions including but not limited to daily sales by credit card 
type, credits, net deposits, number of transactions, average ticket, 
chargebacks and reversals.

Please make sure that the documentation you provide is valid and 
legible.  If we do not receive all of the requested documents and 
information indicated within 7 days, we will be unable to complete the 
application review process.  When you are ready to fax your 
documentation please log onto your PayPal account, on the home page 
click ‘go’ in the action for ‘Fax outstanding documentation’.  On the 
following page click ‘continue to fax coversheet’. 

Fax: (303) 395-2801

Note: This information will not be shared with any third parties.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at: 
[email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
PayPal