Subject: RE: trans ?
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:20:05 -0700

Mike, In the mean time would you like to credit the transaction?  Do you
want to credit the full amount?  I will have our Technical Resources
look into this for us.  What is the date of the original transaction and
the amount?  I will look into this. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:18 PM
To: Davis, Jason
Cc: Lynch, David
Subject: trans ?

Jason,

I was wondering how you were coming with checking into our statement
situation.  Let me know asap.

Jason or David,

I have attached a copy of a transaction we processed that needs to be
credited.  When trying to process the credit an error pops up stating
that the trans ID does not exist.  Can you tell me what Code 8 under
"Transaction State" means?  I was wondering if you could check into this
for me and find out what might be wrong with this.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]