Subject: Payflow Gateway Update - Action Required
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:02:44 -0600

Dear Michael,  

PayPal has recently upgraded its Payflow Gateway service to a new, more
secure SSL server certificate hierarchy. All merchants using the Payflow
Gateway to process transactions should update their integrations as soon
as possible. 

Here's what you need to do

Make sure you have integrated the latest Payflow Pro Software
Development Kit (SDK version 4.3 or higher) or our direct HTTPS
interface. To find what version of the SDK you are currently integrated
with, follow the step-by-step instructional wizard here:
http://integrationwizard.x.com/sdkupdate/main.phpv
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_dev>  . If you are integrated with a SDK
version lower than 4.3, the wizard will guide your technical staff
through the update process. 

Action required by September 2009

Please understand that legacy versions of the SDK will be phased out
beginning September 1, 2009. After this date, merchants on legacy
versions will begin to experience failed transactions. We strongly
recommend that you make plans to perform this update before by September
1, 2009. 

We're here to help

As one of PayPal's valued enterprise merchants we are offering dedicated
integration support.  Our merchant technical support team can be made
available at your convenience to guide you.  You can contact me back
with questions or you can go to the URL specifically set up for this
project.  www.paypal.com/gatewayupdate         

There is also an email address for the engineering team for this
project:  [email-masked], they can answer technical question
or you can call me with questions.  Thanks

 

David Lynch

Account Manager

PayPal, The safer, easier way to pay online

7700 Eastport Pkwy, LaVista, NE  68128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

[email-masked]

Office Hours:  7:30 am - 4:30 pm ct Monday - Friday