Subject: Verisign/Paypal New Account Manager
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:00:39 -0600

Hi Mike,

I know that you were very interested in our internet merchant account.
I'm happy to announce that PayPal is now able to offer you the internet
merchant account. I have the details listed below. If you notice we are
giving a nice cash incentive if we can get this setup by the end of
June.

  

  Regarding the IMA (Internet Merchant Account), you may qualify for a
payment of $10,000k and the rates are:

*	We can offer your company the rate of 1.98% + .30/transactions.
With this option, you would need to go directly to AMEX  to process
their cards.

*	This Plan has a 0 interchange, Authorization, or Statement Fees.

If interested, please fax me your past few IMA statements so I can
provide a detailed spreadsheet highlighting the potential savings.
Please send me an email or a give me a call before you fax the
statements or the contract. Please fax them to 303-395-2806. Thank you.

 

Regards,

Jason Davis

Strategic Account Manager

Paypal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.

 

<https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_home.html>