Subject: RE: System errors
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:22:02 -0700

Mike,

This is a known issue within PayPal that has arisen over the last couple
of days.  I am doing all that I can to get the situation escalated.  I
will open a ticket and include you on the correspondence.  I will let
you know as soon as I hear anything different.

Thanks

Janet

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:01 PM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: System errors

Janet,

We are having problems with credit cards right now.  They are saying
invalid expiration date or some generic error.  We have had several in
the past hour or so and maybe a few earlier in the day as well.  They
ran fine when we ran them through NPC (our other processor).  LMK.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]