Subject: Paypal Account Management Change
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:50:48 -0600

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on my previous communication to formally introduce
your new Account Manager Janet Vaughan; she will be taking over the helm
from me as I move into my new role in July.  As I mentioned I will be
migrating on July 1st to the Sales/Marketing Team and will be dedicating
the rest of June to shore up Janet's transition as your Account Manager.

 

Below is her contact information so that you can start directing your
daily operational traffic to her; Janet and I have discussed your
accounts current status and issues, and I will be maintaining a
consultative relationship with Janet for the next two weeks to ensure
that this transition is as seamless as possible.  

Look for a communication from Janet soon; she is looking forward to
meeting all of you!  

Janet's contact information is:

Janet Vaughan-Account Manager       

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct 402.516.9489 | Black Berry 402.960.8185 | Fax 402.537.5790
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Office Hours:  07:30 am - 4:30 pm CT M-F

 

David Lynch

Account Manager

PayPal, The safer, easier way to pay online

7700 Eastport Pkwy, LaVista, NE  68128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

[email-masked]

Office Hours:  7:30 am - 4:30 pm ct Monday - Friday