Subject: RE: ACH credit
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:14:37 -0700

Michael, this is listed as an Authorization, are you sure this captured?
Or is their another transaction that is the sale that you would credit
back?  I think the error is from trying to credit back an authorization.

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:00 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: ACH credit

David,

We have been trying to do an ACH credit on Transaction ID #VPCD1E0159BF
and have been unsuccessful at getting the credit to go through.  Is that
something you can look into for me?  I think we are attempting it
properly.  We are using the manager.  Is that where we are supposed to
be doing credits?  Anyways, we kept getting an error when trying this
credit.  You will probably see those errors when looking at the
activity.  Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]