Subject: Verisign/Paypal New Account Manager
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:42:44 -0600

Hi Michael,

I wanted to check in and see if you would be interested in the below
products and cash incentives: 

Regarding the IMA (Internet Merchant Account), you may qualify for a
payment of $10,000k and the rates are:

*	We can offer your company the rate of 1.98% + .30/transactions.
With this option, you would need to go directly to AMEX to process their
cards.

*	This Plan has a 0 interchange, Authorization, or Statement Fees.

If interested, please fax me your past few IMA statements so I can
provide a detailed spreadsheet highlighting the potential savings.

Please let me know of any questions or requests whatsoever. Thank You.

 

Regards,

Jason Davis

Strategic Account Manager

Paypal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.

 

<https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_home.html>