Subject: RE: History PayPal
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:26:48 -0700

The transaction ending in 3610 posted to PayPal at 9.16.56-Time Zone
Time difference from 7.15 am.  The one minute delay is the 57 seconds
that it took to complete the time out, and the processing time when the
system did approve. 

The transaction ending 3791 posted at 9.17.21-Time zone difference from
7.17 am.  This is the duplicate.  Both transactions are for $67.25.
Hope this helps. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:16 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: History PayPal

David,

None of these transactions line up with either of the 2 transactions I
have (including the times).  Can you tell me which of these refer to:

EUJP1F3F3610

EUGP1F3F3791

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:55 AM

	Subject: History PayPal

  

2KY460491U499394G
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148583622','unknown')>  
(19148583622, 4KP2235PD2TEE) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:21 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148583622,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,561.77 USD 

7WT08725NT041831A
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581844','unknown')>  
(19148581844, 4KP2235PD2PXA) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581844,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,494.52 USD 

2SV902524U651974N
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581843','unknown')>  
(19148581843, 4KP2235PD2PX8) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

N/A

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581843,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,496.15 USD 

8F226487CV438611Y
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576597','unknown')>  
(19148576597, 4KP2235PD2DPC) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576597,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,428.90 USD 

30R48309BS439901K
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576596','unknown')>  
(19148576596, 4KP2235PD2DPA) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576596,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,430.53 USD 

	 

	Mike,  Above I was able to copy a brief part of the days history
that contains both of the transaction and how they affected your balance
positively.  The same Credit Card is designated by the
13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')> 

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790