Subject: ACH Dispute (Prospect Smarter: ACH Login: laborlaw)
From: "Hotchkiss, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:30:32 -0700

ATTN:  Joseph Fata/Michael Bishop

	You have been identified as the billing contact for company name
Prospect Smarter.  

	Company name, KC Transport Inc is disputing charges in the
amount of $67.25.  Their representative stated that this transaction was
not an authorized debit from ABA# 061000052;   Acct# 3271475651.
Details of this transaction are provided below.  This request is made
pursuant to Section 4.1.1 of the NACHA operating rules.

	Please provide a copy of a signed authorization from this
customer to debit his account.  If you can provide this, please call
Lillie Riley (Wells Fargo Bank) at 612-215-0222.  She is also copied on
this email. 

	If a copy of signed authorization can not be provided by
02/22/07, Wells Fargo/PayPal will debit from your company's ACH Payments
Processing account with PayPal (login: laborlaw)the amount of $67.25. 

VRCD0D5034CC 

Request Data 

Trans ID: 

VRCD0D5034CC

Merchant: 

laborlaw

Timestamp: 

2007-01-02 13:14:20

Trans Type: 

Sale

Duration: 

0.00

Tender Type: 

Checking

Client IP: 

71.206.96.82

Account Number: 

XXXXXXXX5651

Client Version: 

3.07

Expiration: 

n/a 

ABA #: 

061000052

Cust Ref#: 

AVS Street: 

Amount: 

$67.25

AVS Zip: 

Email: 

Comment1: 

Comment2: 

 

 

 

	 

Results 

Result Code: 

0

Response Message: 

Approved

Status Code: 

P03

Description: 

Submitted

Descriptor: 

LABORLAWPOSTERS

Resubmission Status: 

Transaction Format: 

CCD

 

Orig Trans ID: 

 

Batch ID: 

4433

 

Merchant Transaction Results 

Date to Settle: 

2007-01-07 13:14:20

Settlement Date: 

2007-01-07 19:00:06

Settle Status: 

Settlement Complete

Merchant Batch ID: 

4436

	Regards,

	Annabelle Hotchkiss

	Sales Administrator

	Sales Operations

	Paypal - an eBay Company

	(408) 967-4044

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 100 million accounts.

	
________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:56 PM
	To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
	Subject: Request for authorization

	Hello Annabelle, 

	I am requesting a copy of authorization for: 

	Individual name:  KC Transport Inc 
	Account #: 3271475651 
	Effective Date: 01/03/2007 
	Debit Amount: $67.25 
	Individual ID: R0223360204 
	Company ID 3770406822 
	Trace #; 091000010000066 
	Company Name: Prospect Smarter 

	The customer is stating that this transaction is not authorized.

	Thanks 

	Lillie Riley 
	Wells Fargo ACH 
	Ph# 612-215-0222 
	Fax# 612-667-2154