Subject: RE: System Update - Follow Up Requested
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:20:58 -0700

Mike,

I am sorry that we don't support your database code... I will have you
put on the exception list and will check back at the end of this
week/first of next week for an update.  Thanks for your response and let
me know if there is anything that I can assist you with or if you have
questions.

Regards

Janet

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:19 PM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: Re: System Update - Follow Up Requested

Janet,

My IT person is back working on this.  He had called in and was told
that your IT does not support Cold Fusion which is what our database is
written in.  He is doing all he can to get things updated.  In the
meantime, it might be a good idea to ask for an extension for us.  He is
still hopeful he will have it updated today.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Vaughan, Janet <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Vaughan, Janet <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 
[email-masked] 

	Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:58 PM

	Subject: RE: System Update - Follow Up Requested

	Mike,

	I cannot recall if I called you directly on this, but wanted to
send a follow up e-mail as a precaution.  I am currently seeing that
your transactions are on the old SDK's.  Can you please advise if you
think these will be updated by the end of the day today?  If not, I can
attempt to get you on an exception list so that the processing in not
impacted giving you a little more time to make the updates..  If you can
let me know, I would appreciate it.

	Thanks

	Janet

	 

________________________________

	From: Vaughan, Janet 
	Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:21 AM
	To: [email-masked]'
	Subject: Re: System Update - Follow Up Requested

	Mike
	I am currently in a meeting but will check your account as soon
as I get back to my desk.
	Janet

	
________________________________

	From: Mike <[email-masked]>
	To: Vaughan, Janet
	Sent: Wed Aug 26 09:14:11 2009
	Subject: Re: System Update - Follow Up Requested

	Hi Janet.

	I wanted to touch base with you about the upgrade.  I keep
getting the reminders and was not certain if something was not done.  My
IT person believes he has implemented everything needed for the upgrade.
He was not certain if there might be something that he missed.  Is there
any way you can have someone on your end run a test and take a look at
the settings of our account?  I just don't want to be down if something
is not correct.  Let me know what you find.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Vaughan, Janet <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: [email-masked] 

		Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:03 AM

		Subject: System Update - Follow Up Requested

		Good Morning Mike,

		I am sure that you and your IT team have been advised of
this impending change via the constant messages when logging into the
PayPal Manager as well as from your previous account manager, David
Lynch.  However, I wanted to take this opportunity to follow up
personally to see if you had any questions or concerns that I can assist
you with regarding the necessary SDK changes.  As the September 1
deadline is drawing near, please do not hesitate to reach out or call
our gateway support team at 877.729.7258 from 0830 AM - 0800 PM CT M-F.

		Thanks

		Janet

		Please visit our site at > for more information on the
update www.paypal.com/gatewayupdate 

		 

		Upgrade instructions for:

		*	Merchants using 3rd party ecommerce solution
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_merchant_cart>  
		*	Merchants with custom integrations - have
developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_dev>  
		*	Merchants with custom integrations - no
developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_nodev>  
		*	Shopping Carts and Integration/Application
Providers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_carts>  
		*	Resellers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_resellers>  
		*	FAQs
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_FAQ>  
		*	Contact Support
<https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php>  

		Please review the information contained in the link
specific to your integration needs/solution as quickly as possible.  It
is critical that all applicable changes take place before September
2009. Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions with
this. 

		 

		Janet Vaughan  
		
		PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

		PayPal
		The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
		Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185

		|  Fax  402.537.5790