Subject: FW: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:06:40 -0600

Mike, 

Mike,

The package that I have suggested will actually save you money. There
are no hidden fees. Your new monthly rate will be $30.00 per month,
2.18% and $.30 cents per transaction. You will have an all in one
solution that is safe and easy. 

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:02 PM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

Jason,

Is this a statement fee?  You told me there were no other fees.
Remember...bottom line?  Now we have another fee on top of a higher %
and trans fee?  Again, I don't like hidden fees.  I already look like I
was hiding something when I had to explain why the contract was saying
1.98% and .20 trans and then had to tell them that we were going to be
at 2.18% and .30.  I need to know exactly what the pricing is.  If there
are any additional fees, tell me now.  If it is found out after the
fact, the account will probably get canceled.  That would not be good
for anyone. Let me know.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:48 PM

	Subject: RE: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

	Hi Mike,

	The $30/month will take the place of the monthly fees that you
pay for the Payflow Pro. Please sign the contract that I just sent you.
The new contract is referencing the new % and per transaction fees that
will be charged for MasterCard, Visa and Discover transactions.

	Jason Davis

	Territory Manager

	PayPal

	408-967-5841

	[email-masked]

	 

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 143 million accounts.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 2:19 PM
	To: Davis, Jason
	Subject: Re: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

	$30.00 a month for what?  I already sent you the original
contract back.  Do you need the new signed as well?  Let me know.

	Thanks,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: [email-masked] 

		Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:45 PM

		Subject: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis

		Hi Michael,

		Here the amended contract. Please sign it and fax it
back. I also have attached the comparative analysis for the January and
February statements. If you're ready to get started please send me an
email so we can go through the checklist with my engineer. Once the
checklist is completed, I can take you through the application process.
I will need to reference a credit card to begin the application. The
card will be charged $30 dollars a month for the service. Thank you.

		Jason Davis

		Territory Manager

		PayPal

		408-967-5841

		[email-masked]

		 

		PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid
online.  Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments
Standard or Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account
required.   Already have an internet merchant account?  Then there's
Payflow Pro, the most trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter
which solution you choose, you can grow your business and increase your
sales by tapping into PayPal's more than 143 million accounts.