Subject: FW: transactions emails
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:33:51 -0600

Hi Mike,

David will be giving you a call today. Make sure you go into your
profile section and unclick everything in the payment notifications
section. That should turn off all the email notifications.

 

 

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:12 AM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: transactions emails

Jason,

I am still getting emails sent to me for the processed transactions.
Can you check into this for me.  I really don't need these emails and
these are coming through every few minutes.  Also, the other rep has not
contacted me.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]