Subject: Reporting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:58:31 -0700

Michael,

I am ready to give this reporting thing another college try.  My MTS guy
attempted Frank today and from what I understand Frank was away from his
computer and my guy sent an email of the information he needed etc.  I
am not convinced this is going to get us where we need to be.  I am
being told that this project for Reporting is a 1 to 2 hour job, being
that Frank is an outside player I know that it is tough for him to
incorporate his day to day with the tentative communication needed to
complete this project.  If you want to let me know what it would cost to
for Frank to work for 2 hours for you, I will credit the whole or a
reasonable amount of that we agree on to your PayPal Account and we can
then retain him for a fixed scheduled time to be at a computer and then
it will fall to Paypal to ensure the communication happens in a timely
and proper manner.  

If you can get me the $ I will again schedule a call for our teams to
get together after placing the funds in your Paypal Account.  

Talk to you soon. 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790