Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.
From: "Smothers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:11:09 -0600

You will need to have a FTP client to access the FTP server.
Unfortunately I am not able to recommend an FTP client, however there
are many FTP clients that you can download and install. I would
recommend using your favorite search engine and searching on 'FTP
Client'. Once you download the FTP client and install it on the
computer, you then can login to your FTP account at
sftp://reports.paypal.com (you may or may not need to include "sftp://")
with your FTP username and FTP password. Once logged in to your FTP
account, you can view and download your reports. Please let me know if
you have any questions.

Mike 

Level II Engineer

Merchant Technical Support Integration

PayPal

The safer, easier way to pay online

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:04 AM
To: Smothers, Mike
Subject: Re: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

sftpPw_cs.llpscomcast.net 

If this is correct, then we just do not understand the process in
obtaining the site.  Please advise.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Smothers, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] 

	Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:58 AM

	Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

	Hello,

	I was able to get into you FTP account using your information
and did see the reports in the proper folders. What FTP client are you
using when you try to access your reports?

	Mike Smothers

	Level II Engineer

	Merchant Technical Support Integration

	PayPal

	The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, Omaha, NE 68128

	Direct  402 938 3504  |  Cell  402 943 9639

	Skype  msmothers

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:24 PM
	To: Smothers, Mike
	Cc: Frank R. Vargas Jr.
	Subject: Re: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

	Mike,

	I do have the password.  We just could not get it to work or we
weren't going about it the correct way.  Can you instruct us on the
procedure on getting this completed please.  Please forward your
correspondence (or copy) to Frank Vargas at.  The password is
4Laborlaw$.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Smothers, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:44 PM

		Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

		Hello Mike,

		It appears that everything is set up correctly using the
username that you provided. If you have forgotten your password, you may
reset it via your PayPal account by logging into your PayPal account and
going to Profile and Secure FTP Server Users. Then click on the Reset
Password button and it will ask you to enter a new password. If you have
any questions, please let me know.

		Mike 

		Merchant Technical Support Integration

		PayPal

		The safer, easier way to pay online

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:59 AM
		To: Smothers, Mike
		Subject: Fw: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

		Mike,

		The email we are using is [email-masked].  FYI, the
initial FTP that was supposed to have been used was
sftpPw_cs.llpscomcast.net which easily could have been written down
wrong by me.

		Thank you,

		Michael Bishop

		LLPS Operations Manager 

		 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Frank Vargas <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Smothers, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Cc: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:11 PM

		Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

		Mike (Posters),

		            Can you give them the info they are looking
for?

		Thanks

		Frank

		 

________________________________

		From: Smothers, Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:50 AM
		To: Frank Vargas
		Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

		Hello Frank,

		Can you provide me the email address on the PayPal
account that you are trying to set up the FTP Access to? This will help
me to determine to see if the account is set up correctly.

		Mike 

		Merchant Technical Support Integration

		PayPal

		The safer, easier way to pay online

		
________________________________

		From: Frank Vargas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:39 AM
		To: Smothers, Mike
		Subject: Re: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

		Yes. We need the logon info to the place that has the
data.
		
		----- Original Message -----
		From: Smothers, Mike <[email-masked]>
		To: Frank Vargas
		Sent: Thu Oct 18 10:56:59 2007
		Subject: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.
		
		Hello Frank,

		
		I understand that you are having trouble with the FTP
Reporting Server and Settlement Reporting. Can you explain what the
issue is and can you provide me with the PayPal email address so I can
further research your issue?

		
		Thank you,
		
		Mike
		
		Merchant Technical Support Integration

		
		PayPal
		
		The safer, easier way to pay online