Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30
From: "Arp, Dustin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:51:58 -0600

I don't believe they are correct if the authorizations were being
included.  I don't have these reports anymore, I generally delete them
after sending to you.  You may want to look through a couple of them to
see if the totals are accurate.  

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Arp, Dustin
Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-30

Dustin,

Since those other transactions were included with the other reports,
were the totals correct?

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:45 AM

	Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30

	Like I mentioned yesterday, I didn't remove any of the
information in prior reports.  After speaking with David regarding this,
today, I changed the report to only include payments and refunds.  I
removed the withdrawals and authorizations from the reporting.  All
previous reports that were sent by me have included any withdrawals and
authorizations.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

	
________________________________

	From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:43 AM
	To: Arp, Dustin
	Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-30

	Dustin,

	Today's report looks good.  I did notice that the transactions
only included the WEB ACCESS transactions.  Were the other reports
accurate since they had other transactions mixed in?  Let me know.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Cc: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:30 AM

		Subject: Transaction Log 10-30

 

 

 

9649.06

-217.29

9431.77

 

		 

		Dustin Arp

		Merchant Ops Specialist/DQT

		(402)952-8462

		7am - 3:30pm M-F