From: "Eisenmenger, Patrick" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:28:53 -0700

Michaeal,

When you submitted the ticket for the problem, you should have received
an email with a reference # or ticket #. Can you email me that back so I
can check on the status of your issue? I am backing Dave Lynch up today.

Thanks, -

Patrick

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Fri 11/30/2007 1:05 PM
To: Lynch, David; Davis, Jason
Subject: system problems

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you know that we have been having a few problems
with some of our transactions being processed.  I have been trying to
resolve the issue through the customer support line.  I have made
several calls which gets them working on the problem, but has yet to
completely remedy the problem overall.  I may be enlisting you to help
if I can't get this fixed.  I was on the phone for a total of more than
hour all together yesterday.  I am back on the line now waiting to talk
to another supervisor.  I will let you know what happens.  Hopefully we
can get this fixed.  These errors have been popping up for over a week.
I may be calling you.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

 

Patrick Eisenmenger

Enterprise Account Manager 

 , the safest way to pay

Office: 402-938-3594 

blackberry: 402-574-1979

Skype: iceman_3000