Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.
From: "Smothers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:44:05 -0600

Hello Mike,

It appears that everything is set up correctly using the username that
you provided. If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it via
your PayPal account by logging into your PayPal account and going to
Profile and Secure FTP Server Users. Then click on the Reset Password
button and it will ask you to enter a new password. If you have any
questions, please let me know.

Mike 

Merchant Technical Support Integration

PayPal

The safer, easier way to pay online

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:59 AM
To: Smothers, Mike
Subject: Fw: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

Mike,

The email we are using is [email-masked].  FYI, the initial FTP
that was supposed to have been used was sftpPw_cs.llpscomcast.net which
easily could have been written down wrong by me.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop

LLPS Operations Manager 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Frank Vargas <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Smothers, Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:11 PM

Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

Mike (Posters),

            Can you give them the info they are looking for?

Thanks

Frank

 

________________________________

From: Smothers, Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:50 AM
To: Frank Vargas
Subject: RE: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

Hello Frank,

Can you provide me the email address on the PayPal account that you are
trying to set up the FTP Access to? This will help me to determine to
see if the account is set up correctly.

Mike 

Merchant Technical Support Integration

PayPal

The safer, easier way to pay online

________________________________

From: Frank Vargas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:39 AM
To: Smothers, Mike
Subject: Re: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

Yes. We need the logon info to the place that has the data.

----- Original Message -----
From: Smothers, Mike <[email-masked]>
To: Frank Vargas
Sent: Thu Oct 18 10:56:59 2007
Subject: FTP Server and Settlement Reporting.

Hello Frank,

I understand that you are having trouble with the FTP Reporting Server
and Settlement Reporting. Can you explain what the issue is and can you
provide me with the PayPal email address so I can further research your
issue?

Thank you,

Mike

Merchant Technical Support Integration

PayPal

The safer, easier way to pay online