Subject: VeriSign - ACH Application Questions - Please contact me...
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:24:35 -0700

Hi Mike,
 
I hope all is well. I left you a message last week regarding the ACH
Application you have sent me, and am hoping we can speak soon to clarify
things. There are a few missing items that I will be requesting. Please
contact me at your earliest to proceed.

Thanks

Jay

Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

Territory Manager

VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal Business

Direct:   408-967-5853

Fax:       303-395-2805

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.verisign.com/payments <blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

 

* VeriSign Payment Services, including PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro, was
recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with PayPal's suite
of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's most
comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services are no
longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.